3D Gladiators Forums

3D Gladiators Forums (https://www.3dgladiators.net/forums/index.php)
-   Beyond Reality (https://www.3dgladiators.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=490)
-   -   Fan-Fiction & Original-Fiction Charakters by ulimann644 (https://www.3dgladiators.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23899)

ulimann644 November 8th, 2018 12:37 PM

Fan-Fiction & Original-Fiction Charakters by ulimann644

9 Attachment(s)
This is the place where I would post all my new FF and OF Character pics in the future. I´ll start with DEAN CORVIN Original-Fiction Characters.

The first seven Persons are Officers of the Terran Fleet. The last two Persons are Officers of the Farradeen Alliance.

Actors:
- Manu Bennett
- Verena Zimmermann
- Angie Everhart
- Joe Montana
- C.C.H. Pounder
- Unknown Curly Girl
- Rose Leslie
- Dirk Galuba
- The Queen of Hearts (Lady Diana Spencer)

ulimann644 October 2nd, 2019 01:07 PM

Re: Fan-Fiction & Original-Fiction Charakters by ulimann644

8 Attachment(s)
Some new characters for my stories.

1. Tal´Inuray Shiran is a MACO in the MU. She died in 2378 - murdered by Valand Kuehn, the best friend of her lover.

2. Vilarai Ter´Kharyn is a Captain in 2384 in my Fan-Fiction STAR TREK - ICICLE.

CREDITS:
Actress: Claudia Black
Artwork: Ulrich Kuehn (just me)

3. Torias Tarun is the MU-counterpart of Admiral Torias Tarun from my FF ICICLE.

4. Admiral John Jefferson Pickett - in 2160 the leader of Section 31 (the Imperial Starfleet Intelligence). In my MU-FF-Universe he´s a descendant from Major-General George Edward Pickett.

5. Tia´Lynaris Dheran is a descendant of my ICICLE main-character Tar´Kyren Dheran. She started in 2612, as Captain of the GFS AURORA, the first intergalactic mission to Triangulum (M 33). A ship of the "United Federation of the Galaxy".

6. Rear Admiral Vincent Luca Kuehn - in 2161 leader of the Starfleet-Intelligence.

7. His counterpart from the MU - Rear Admiral Vincent Luca Kuehn, leader of the Imperial Starfleet Intelligence from 2162 on, after Pickett have to flee from Terra.

Captain Carmen Denise Sinemus - mother of Tia´Fylaris Dheran. She married Thy´Var Dheran (father of Tia´Fylaris) in 2568.

gmd3d October 7th, 2019 12:51 AM

cool collection of characters, I did the same when I was working on Trek fan film with Fretslayer way back then. helps with the creative vibe

ulimann644 October 7th, 2019 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmd3d (Post 269815)
cool collection of characters, I did the same when I was working on Trek fan film with Fretslayer way back then. helps with the creative vibe

I create this pic for the character-sheets of my german Fan-Fiction and Original-Fiction WIKI. I write also backgrounds for the important characters. This helps me to minimize logic errors and also (much more important) to create new ideas for episodes. :)

gmd3d October 8th, 2019 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ulimann644 (Post 269818)
I create this pic for the character-sheets of my german Fan-Fiction and Original-Fiction WIKI. I write also backgrounds for the important characters. This helps me to minimize logic errors and also (much more important) to create new ideas for episodes. :)

I did the same myself with Fretslayer aka Dan Baran. its a helpful approach