View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2002, 11:51 AM   #7
Fëanor

My library... letsa see.....

I must say that I have oh...about 150-200 books :P

In the scifi catagory...stuff like... the classic's; Bradberry's Martian Chronicles, Heinlin's Stranger in a Strange Land, War of the Worlds by Well's, Philip K. Dick's DO Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?, and several short story anthologies, all the way to Star Wars and Trek books.

In the Mystery catagory.... Every single Sherlock Holms story, the novel's and all the short stories , Poirot and Ms. Marple mysteries by Agatha Christie and even The Advantures of Jummy Dale (1890sommit edition)

My Fantasy section is a bit small right now, just being The Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion and half a dozen books of Professor Tolkien's notes

In the Military-techno thriller catagory.... Tom Clancy's books of course all of them . Dale Brown's series of books starting with Flight of the Old Dog, Chooser's of the Slain by Cobb and some books by Coontz and Bond.

In non-fiction...I have a lot of naval history books, several Janes Fighting ships and Janes warship and aircraft recognition guides, half a dozen books on Palientology, including Dr. Bakker's book of very interesting and entertaining theries, a few astronomy books, and a handful of art books.

I also have a small collection of comic's and manga... a few of the old 1977 star wars comic's (Yes I have No.1) some of the newer star wars comic's, Empires End for example, for manga's I have Evangelion manga No.2, Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind Perfict Collection's 1-4 (that's all of them ) and a few of the smaller Nausicaa manga's that I got before I got ahold of the perfect collection.

I am also very happy to say that I have read almost every single book I own