Thread: Dark Alley
View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2001, 04:40 AM   #1
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

Default Dark Alley

This story might offend people and may contain certain <FONT COLOR="red">violent / gory</FONT c> details. Sorry

It was a dark alley, rather small in conparison to other street alleys. Since there was no lighting, the lights from the opposite side of the road barely touched the corner.

Inside the cardboard box down the alley was a man clutching his only warmth, a blanket. He cuddled tightly to it, with his grey beard and grey hair dangling roughly onto the dirty blanket. He rested his head against the brick wall and closed his eyes.

Suddenly, a rattle of a bottle at the end of the alley awoke him. He opened the flap to the cardboard box and looked out. Nothing, he couldn't see nothing. The wind hit the lid and he shut up, to keep the warmth in.

He closed his eyes again, but the rattle was there again. He took off his blanket and got out of his box. He felt the cold and quickly wrapped the blanket around his skinny body, as he walked deeper into the darkened alleyway.

He got to the dumpster and picked the bottle from the floor. He quickly tossed it into the dumpster and looked around. He bent down to see if there was anything under the dumpster, he could see two eyes starring at him. He smiled and moved his hands over. He picked up the object and looked at is, as it purred. He smiled at the cat and he moved back up. The cat hissed. He quickly moved his head around to see what it was.

The shiny bladed sword came plummetting down and sliced into the man's head. Cutting down like a hot knife into butter. The old man fell down on the floor, leaving the cat to walk away. The sword was quickly pulled out of the man and whiped clean, before being put into the hoster of the dark shadowy figure.

The cat again moved under the dumpster, scared and shook, as the dark figure disappeared into thin air.

----

I don't know whether I should continue or leave it like that. I have a few ideas. Hope you like

------------------
- Mikey
<FONT COLOR="red">Pants To Poverty</FONT c>
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote