View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2012, 11:26 AM   #5
ulimann644
Code Blue

Default Re: ulimann644´s Fleetyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starship View Post
It´s a long time... How you doing ulimann ?

As you wrote, naceles in the underside don´t looks cool... Looks like a kitbash, and remember the Niagara class. But it´s her design, so.... nothing to do.

The station looks cool.
Unfortunately both meshes rest in peace... after a HD-Crash (ARRRGH...!!)

But I think, I´ll make it new next year...

In the moment, I work on two new models - the first is a DAEDALUS-CLASS variant created by Christopher Freeman. I saw his Design by writing my FF-MU-Story "Inheritance of the Empire" - and one of the main-characters use a DAEDALUS as his Flagship.
So I decided to make a MU-Version - based on Freemans Design (but a little larger - Lenght 239 Meters...)

The Model so far:

The second project is a model of another Fan-Fiction-Starship, I´ve created in 2009 as a sketch on paper...
The Battleship-Carrier EAS SHERIDAN
Now the first episode of my FF-Series BABYLON-6 (the inofficial name of Military-Starbase: MFB-VI-023, used by the Crew... ) is written, so it´s time to start with the Flagship of the main-character: Generalmajor Lynden B. Hayes...
This ship was commissioned in November 2291 (ten years after Sheridans "death" in the episode "Sleeping in light")

The Model so far:

Hope to finish the DAEDALUS this year (31. 12. at 23:58 or so... ) and the EAS SHERIDAN next year...
ulimann644 is offline   Reply With Quote