View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2008, 09:12 PM   #1
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

COOL Welcome, Nexusians!

Welcome, old friends and new

You all knew me mainly as Worf'dL (or WorfDL).

As I told T'chrissta in conversation, I would provide an information point for the Nexusians.

If ANYONE has a problem registering, contact me or evil_genius_180 (my top admin here at 3DG) We'll help you out. You MIGHT need to check your "Spam/Junk" e-mail for the confirmation e-mail.

What I am doing is providing you these forums to keep in touch with one another. Feel free to look around at the entire Forums. There's much you'll enjoy, I believe

In the User Profile area, you may see something called Groups and Friends.

You can start a Group if you like, as well as have a connection with your friends via your profiles. The Friends thing is sorta like a buddy list.

In addition to these forums, I am creating a sub site here at 3DG for you. It will have a blog there for your "faction" leaders to make announcements for you, ie the Klingons, Feds, Rommies, Cardies and so on. Those leaders will need to contact me directly to get them set up.

There will also be a chat room there for you all to just talk or plan events, etc. The way it'll be set up though, it's NOT an RPG chat room. I do believe a number of you have RPG chat rooms already. I'll need a list of those to list on the Nexus Info site.

BTW, the "Topic" button is to start a NEW thread, the "Reply" button is to ...well... reply to a thread (or use the quick reply box. Try both to see the differences)
"Legends never die... They just get new Captains."
"The art of scape goating interests me." - Dauntless
Darrell Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote