View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2005, 06:43 PM   #10
tooie32

Thanks for the tip General Pheonix.

There were a couple of stuff I wanted to download. I could do more but ya don't have any stuff for Victoria 3 well the stuff I wanted to get.

unless you can try to get a copy and put it on your site for download when you have the permission to do it.

What I want to get is a Starfleet uniform from Ds9 to movie Nemesis. I have seen that you have some of those uniforms but not for Victoria 3 I gotten about 10 women that equires victoria 3 which I bought before I lost my job and right know I have no money to get a couple more women.

I have found the uniform I wanted and the right requirements for the wemon I have. But the problem is that the owner of that site wants people to pay for subscription to download any of there stuff even the ones that are free.

So I have to wait just as long as getting two more wemon once I have the money. So for know I have 10 woman naked for a while they do have hair I have added them to make sure.

Anyway the uniform that I wanted is among the free downloads but I have to pay there suscription to get it.

So far most of the people I have talked to say that they won't take my request.

But if you like to get some of those from that site once you have the permission then that will be great. That way you will have more choices for downloads and more new people coming into your site.

If your interested I'll send you the link to the site and the link to the uniform I wanted.

If you say no then that ok. But the suggestion to ask aroung to for more stuff to your site still stands. That way your site will be more recinisable.

Carl