View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #492
KnightStalker
Shuttle Pilot

Default Re: New Member Welcome Thread

I'm new here, the screen name's KnightStalker. It's a 'play-on-words' reference to Mandalorians (Boba Fett, Jango Fett, Kal Skirata, etc.) ie. 'Jedi Knight hunter'. The K and S are capitalized intentionally, as they are also my initials, reversed. I've been using the same screen name online everywhere pretty much since 2001.

I'm a big sci-fi geek (yeah, okay, I admit it, I'm a nerd like y'all are :P), but my biggest three SF interests are Star Wars, Robotech and Star Trek. I usually use my own custom avatar online, but I didn't see the option to upload one, or you'd see a pic of my over there <---- in a set of custom Mando armor I used to own (long story on how it ceased being in my possession).

I first started tinkering around with D|S 2 and then 3, switched to Carrara 6, but I lost my computers nearly 2 years ago. I recently purchased a new laptop and have been rebuilding my library of 3D content, and I currently have Carrara 8.5 Pro Build 149 (still in beta) installed, as I re-work the stuff I had been initially creating for an upcoming project of mine.
KnightStalker is offline   Reply With Quote