Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > CREATIVE BRAINS > Beyond Reality
Notices
Beyond Reality No matter what the subject - be it Sci-Fi - Fantasy or Real Life / 3D - 2D or web design - this is the place to post your finished artwork for review by the forum members!
To post art for Battlestar Galactica, go to our sister site- Colonial Fleets

Old January 11th, 2004, 07:42 PM   #1
General Phoenix
3DG Administrator Emeritus

Default Stairway to Heaven (or perhaps the other place...)

My first real Photoshop image (I got a copy of Photoshop Elements 2.0 for Christmas.) I started with a tutorial over at M-CGI, then tweaked it a bit for my own effect.

Click here for larger image! (1280 x 960)
Old January 12th, 2004, 12:37 AM   #2
Sess

Default Re: Stairway to Heaven (or perhaps the other place...)

You know what if one stares at that for long enough one gets the feeling one is standing over a green swimming pool at night - or maybe a nuclear reactor watercooling tank or something... at any rate I get nauseous and dizzy

Now put the cards on the table mate, what's the subconscious message you worked into it eh?
*suddenly gets the urge to buy lots of stuff from the 3dg store and to get more people for 3dg*
Old January 12th, 2004, 02:17 AM   #3
scaramanga
Flight Instructor

I see some blurred mozaics I think, with a motion blur filter on them. Am I right?
And I've never seen the light on the end of the tunnel, so I don't know if you got it correctly
scaramanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2004, 11:54 AM   #4
General Phoenix
3DG Administrator Emeritus

Liza - no message intended. I'm actually optimistic about the place now.

Scaramanga - You're half right - one layer is a "spin" blurred "Crystallized" cloud layer, and the other is a zoom-blurred mosaic. I'm still just experimenting with things at the moment.
General Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote