Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old June 28th, 2004, 11:59 PM   #1
Sean Kennedy
Treybor

Default Stories by Sean

OK. No one has posted in this forum for a while so I thought I would take a shot at it.
I'm a mediocre writer at best but I do have some neat ideas (or at least I think so...)

I have four items to post:

The first being one of the first short stories I every wrote. It's called "The Learned and The Lost". A mild science fiction/mystery. I re-edited it recently and am pleased with it, but I'm open to any suggestions you might have. (some adult content and situations)
http://www.seansgallery.com/stories/...d_and_lost.pdf

The second is a story based on my Champions campaign and the comic I did in 1992. I have elaborated on the plots and the characters. The characters are RPG characters written by Jeff Hull, Rebekah Kennedy, Todd Embree, and myself. The first two chapters are provided for your entertainment. Comments always welcome.
(some adult content and violence)
http://www.seansgallery.com/stories/AAMOG.pdf

The third story is a Science fiction tale based on my Sci-fi RPG game. As before I have elaborated on the plots and the characters. The characters are RPG characters written by Rebekah Kennedy, Jeff Hull, Todd Embree, Remi Embree, and myself. Only the first chapter and 1/4 are provided for your entertainment. Comments always welcome. (some adult content and violence)
http://www.seansgallery.com/stories/Spacegothic.pdf

The forth story is a fantasy adventure tale I started way back in 1985, and found recently in my archives.I have updated the style of writing and the character development. Only the first chapter and 1/2 are provided for your entertainment. Comments always welcome. (some adult content and violence)
http://www.seansgallery.com/stories/Earthchild.pdf

www.seansgallery.com
Sean Kennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2004, 06:57 PM   #2
Sean Kennedy
Treybor

11 views and no comments...man either everyone is reading slow, or my writing sucks.....

www.seansgallery.com
Old July 3rd, 2004, 01:02 PM   #3
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

Right, I am one of those who viewed, and I did click the story that interested me, however, with tons of pages to read, I couldn't as I only have a certain amount of time, so I just left it.

One day though, when I have a few more hours, I will have a go at reading and seeing what happens, you might grab me like someone's story, Errand ???? which was really interesting.
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2004, 11:53 PM   #4
General Phoenix
3DG Administrator Emeritus

I'm going to print them out and read them at work, where I actually have more free time than I do here at home.
Old July 4th, 2004, 10:29 PM   #5
Sean Kennedy
Treybor

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Phoenix
I'm going to print them out and read them at work, where I actually have more free time than I do here at home.

Lucky you! I have no free time at work.....except lunch.....

www.seansgallery.com
Old July 4th, 2004, 10:30 PM   #6
Sean Kennedy
Treybor

Quote:
Originally Posted by moovok
Right, I am one of those who viewed, and I did click the story that interested me, however, with tons of pages to read, I couldn't as I only have a certain amount of time, so I just left it.

One day though, when I have a few more hours, I will have a go at reading and seeing what happens, you might grab me like someone's story, Errand ???? which was really interesting.
Sorry Moovok. Not my intention to offend.

www.seansgallery.com
Old July 5th, 2004, 03:40 PM   #7
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Kennedy
Sorry Moovok. Not my intention to offend.
You didn't offend, I just felt slightly guilty, and I did state that people, when viewing, should at least put something, even if it's one line to say I've read it or something, so people don't have thousands of views and no replies, seems kinda nasty.
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2004, 10:59 AM   #8
Sean Kennedy
Treybor

Quote:
Originally Posted by moovok
You didn't offend, I just felt slightly guilty, and I did state that people, when viewing, should at least put something, even if it's one line to say I've read it or something, so people don't have thousands of views and no replies, seems kinda nasty.
I agree. nasty ....

www.seansgallery.com