Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old July 8th, 2003, 03:56 PM   #1
wizardofflight

Default Buck Rogers Cockpit and Hawk screen caps

The Buck Rogers Starfighter Cockpit and Hawk screen caps have been posted over at:

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/wizardofflight/

They were taken from the movie and “Time of the Hawk.”

Enjoy

Alan
Old July 8th, 2003, 11:06 PM   #2
thomas7g

*cries*

where were these when I was building my mesh!!!!

Old July 9th, 2003, 07:49 AM   #3
wizardofflight

Got a new toy, a Mini DV Cam-Corder that lets me take snapshots form digital video, so I transferring the movie footage to digital. Considering the age of the VHS tape they’re not to bad. Then the Sci-Fi channel aired the “Time of the Hawk” last month and I recorded the episode directly on to a digital tape. So, the images taken from that tape are far superior.

The Warhawk drawings are being completely redone. It looks like there will be two versions, the prototype from the artist sketches and a studio scale version. I have already started a cockpit and the talons are next.

Alan