Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old May 3rd, 2009, 11:27 PM   #1
Scruff

Default Want to show of your talent?

Been a long time since I've posted here. I'm the producer of the Stargate SG-DELTA fan film miniseries. We're currently in post-production of the second episode. For anyone who saw the first ep, we've got a better script this time, our acting has gotten better, costumes are far better.

We're using the same lead artist from last time, but we've had him involved since pre-production this time. We were able to ask him if he could do certain things before we filmed it and got his input on how to film it to make it easier for him. The problem is, we've got far more visual effect shots this time. Tons of green screen shots that have to be replaced in addition to weapons fire, holograms, and morphing armor. Paul has had a couple of guys helping him, but he had to let one guy go because he wasn't pleased with the quality of that guy's work. Another guy only completed one shot I believe.

Anyone who would like to help can drop me an email at producer@stargatesgdelta.com or scruff@cafes.net . I will forward your information to the vis fx supervisor and he will let you know what he needs. Note: this is a non-paying gig, but all artists do receive credit.
Old May 6th, 2009, 09:21 AM   #2
Fretslayer

Default Re: Want to show of your talent?

I would if I could, but I don't have any, so I can't.
Old May 8th, 2009, 04:35 AM   #3
Tenement
3DG Forum Moderator

Default Re: Want to show of your talent?

You guys make such interesting projects in the States. Short films in Scotland tend to be very mundane. Hope shooting goes well with you.
Tenement is offline   Reply With Quote