Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old October 2nd, 2008, 12:39 PM   #1
ulimann644
Code Blue

2 D DRAWING Space-Art Wallpaper Links

This thread is for all SF-Fans who like Space-Art and Space-Art Wallpapers. It would be nice if someone will share links to interesting web-sites with stuff like this...

Let´s start with two of my favorite "space-art-sites"

http://www.wallpapers-room.com
Here you´ll find ( not only ) space-art wallpapers for downloading in many different resolutions - most of it in HD

http://www.spacewallpapers.net
At this site you´ll find space-art but also photos of the voyager missions, hubble shots of nebulae and galaxies and pictures of the apollo missions.

Hope some of you know some more interesting space-art sites and will share it here...
ulimann644 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2008, 12:43 AM   #2
UrbanArmitage

Default Re: Space-Art Wallpaper Links

This is a great idea ulimann644! I've just been taking a look at Spacewallpapers and there is some awesome imagery there!

I have a few links to sites that cover sci-fi but not space images specifically. Let me know if you want those.

UA

Last edited by UrbanArmitage; October 3rd, 2008 at 03:55 AM..
Old October 3rd, 2008, 02:50 AM   #3
gmd3d
Admin

Default Re: Space-Art Wallpaper Links

I have forgotten about these sites .. thanks

Handy Links
To find the program or knowledge to help your project use the links below!

Tutorial Section

Free 3D Programs

Free 2D Programs

Paid: Professional Programs
gmd3d is offline   Reply With Quote