Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old August 18th, 2005, 09:37 PM   #1
operaghost

QUESTION Battlestar Galactica

Does anyone know where I can find figures/models of the old school Battlestar Galactica and the Cylons in Poser format? I'm kind new to the 3D thing and haven't gotten good enough for modelling my own yet . thanks
Old August 31st, 2005, 12:15 PM   #2
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

www.colonialfleets.com/
"Legends never die... They just get new Captains."
"The art of scape goating interests me." - Dauntless
Darrell Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2005, 06:22 PM   #3
mavek
Shuttle Pilot