Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old September 8th, 2001, 12:34 PM   #1
Guardian Of Paradise

Default Iceman Limited Series

Since a few people are interested in this founding X-Man, I'm gonna give what little I know...

Apparently, Bobby Drake is again in Xavier's team, but in the Uncanny side, not this "New" stuff. It's pretty much housed of close members, but people who don't fit in quite well with the rest of the team. (Angel, Iceman, Nightcrawler, etc.) Iceman just got back, but he's taking a little time to himself to resituate his standpoint and enjoy being normal for a bit longer.

While shopping in a mall, a group of armed terrorists attack.

No one's saying much about it yet, even though the series is less than a month from it's debut (first week of Oct.). All anyone is sure of is that this story will take Iceman to "a foreign land where he will battle new and truly original villians". To me, that may not be a good thing, since villians introduced in X-Men limited series or side stories hardly ever ammount to the malice incurred by those premeired in the normal series.

Either way, we'll all get a chance to see the "coolest" X-Man strut his stuff soon.