Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > General Discussions
Notices
General Discussions Need to talk about anything not covered in the other discussion forums? Pop here! NO FLAMING ALLOWED!

Old April 4th, 2003, 04:10 AM   #1
Trek

Default Making the Move

Several websites (Including AICN, E! Online and Dark Horizons) have reported over the last couple of days that SPIKE will be joining the cast of Angel next season!!!
Old April 4th, 2003, 02:28 PM   #2
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

That'll be cool and kinda strange. Angel & Spike.

Then again I haven't seen Season 7 (or the end of Season 6) so I'm not sure how Spike has changed, and what's happened to Angel.

BTW, I don't want to know either
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2003, 08:37 AM   #3
Rustedborg

As I understand it, Spike (Marsters) has begun talks with the producers to come as a guest star next season on Angel. (If rumors are correct, it's pretty much a done deal.)

As far as I know it won't be a permanent gig ... just a guest starring role like he did in the first season.

Likewise, several other Buffy cast members have begun similar talks with producers ... Giles (likely), Willow (unlikely because of film conflicts in her schedule) and Anya (possibly, but not sure).
Old April 7th, 2003, 01:55 PM   #4
thomas7g

Well... I'm sure Willow will like to come on as soon as her schedule lets up. Her boyfriend is on the show afterall.
Old April 8th, 2003, 10:16 AM   #5
Artemis

Quote:
Originally posted by thomas7g
Well... I'm sure Willow will like to come on as soon as her schedule lets up. Her boyfriend is on the show afterall.
Actually her husband, they were married sometime this past year.
Old April 8th, 2003, 11:13 AM   #6
Hito
Kokujin no samurai

Default Hito's Dream cast for Angel

Primary:
Angel
Principle Wood.
Wes
Willow
Connor

Frequent Guests:
Loren
Giles
Spike
Gunn
Hito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2003, 04:58 AM   #7
moovok
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Moderator

Actually, Anthony Head has suggested he would love to appear on Angel. Though negociations for a fifth season are still in the air.

The only two that are interested in doing it are James Marsden (Spike) and Anthony Head (Giles).
moovok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2003, 05:09 PM   #8
Dark Overlord

I wish they would dump Connor.

the chip on his shoulder got old after several weeks running.
Old April 22nd, 2003, 07:51 PM   #9
Dennis

Spike on "Angel" is not such a good idea. They have the choice of hobbling Marsters' character in order not to make Boreanaz/Angel look lame, or writing to Marsters' strengths -- in which case he blows Boreanaz off the screen on his own series.

Of course, from the POV of ratings that's not necessarily a bad thing -- people have just about forgotten that when "Star Trek" ran on NBC all that most tv writers in the fan magazines and the vast majority of fans of the thing wanted to talk about was Mr. Spock. Captain who?
Old April 26th, 2003, 05:59 PM   #10
Dark Overlord

If anything Spike would be more deserving of a spin off, not hobbled as a guest.