Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old January 19th, 2006, 07:09 PM   #1
tooie32

Default textured version of Trek uniform for V3 wanted

Hi all I was wondering if anyone is up to a challenge on making a texture of the uniform I wanted.

The clothing I want to have the uniform texture is V3 catsuit.

The uniform I wanted is the one is in FC, Nemesis, and DS9 if you guys want a photo let me know.

No one hasn't made a textured only version for V3.

I really want a textured version of the uniform I am looking for for V3 catsuit.

Carl
Old January 20th, 2006, 11:57 AM   #2
tooie32

Justin case if you guys are still confused on which uniform I want.

Old February 13th, 2006, 11:24 AM   #3
Mustang

Here you go,
http://www.3dgladiators.net/dloads/c...at_id=5&page=6
You did not say if you wanted the Male or female Uniform, I would suggest downloading the torso parts and just mixing them with other types of uniforms.

Here is a really grea tutorial on wrapping Uniforms onto models,
http://www.renderosity.com/tut.ez?Fo...n=View&Page=42

Hope that helps you.
Old February 28th, 2006, 01:52 AM   #4
Poserhobbit

The was a recent free texture pack for the V3 catsuit at Renderosity, I believe it was listed as Grey uniform, it is just what you want!
Old April 22nd, 2006, 08:38 AM   #5
Palgie

Looking good