Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Reference Requests and Submissions
Notices
Reference Requests and Submissions Building a Spaceship and need ref? Maybe you designed something? Then pop on in here and ask about it or share it!

Old April 22nd, 2007, 07:12 AM   #1
captainkirk

Default Making Star Trek props at home

I asked this at the Star Trek.com forums but the only replies I got told me to buy them or replicate them. Do you know how to make items such as 24th century phasers and tricorders at home?Free Paper Models has some but they're rather complicated.
Old April 22nd, 2007, 10:47 AM   #2
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

Make them how? Wood, plastic, paper? Do you want accurate size, electronic components, etc.? And what level of detail are you talking about?
Old April 23rd, 2007, 07:59 AM   #3
captainkirk

Quote:
Wood, plastic, paper?
Paper probably, I can't afford anything else.
Quote:
Do you want accurate size, electronic components, etc.?
I want accurate size but don't need electronics.
Quote:
And what level of detail are you talking about?
Anything simple.