Go Back   3D Gladiators Forums > DISCUSSION AND SUPPORT > Viewer On!
Notices
Viewer On! Talk about old, new or upcoming movies or TV series in the realm of SciFi or Fantasy.
To discuss Battlestar Galactica, go to our sister site- Colonial Fleets

Old August 5th, 2007, 03:21 PM   #1
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

HAPPY Movie Trailers

I made these for my Trailers DVD. These movies never had trailers. Best to right click and save as

In The Beginning 242 MB

The Gathering 216 MB

Thirdspace 155 MB

The River Of Souls 92.7 MB

A Call To Arms 196 MB

Trailers DVD, you ask with a puzzled look on your face?

That's another project I am working on- Making trailer DVD's of ALL the movies I own, separated by genre.

When someone asks what DVD's I have, I'll simply hand them the trailers DVD

Now, I know these are kinda big, but again, they are for a DVD.
"Legends never die... They just get new Captains."
"The art of scape goating interests me." - Dauntless
Darrell Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2007, 09:26 PM   #2
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

...hmm Zip comments. Either no one checked them out due to size, they suck or sumtin...

Anyways, here's a low rez version of them on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...=WarriorDL&p=r
Old October 20th, 2007, 09:01 AM   #3
Lee
Completely FUBAR!

Sorry. Cant do the you tube thing at work...F(&*@#$ blocked it.. Ill have a look when I get home..

Support the Network: 3D Scifi | Framevoid | Scifi'ers Anonymous | Ejected Core |Wolf Den Productions
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2007, 10:14 AM   #4
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

I can't do the downloads because of the size (would take a week on dialup) and Youtube (or any streaming video and audio) just doesn't work well on dialup either. So I'm screwed either way.
evil_genius_180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2007, 04:04 PM   #5
etwtewtew

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_genius_180
I can't do the downloads because of the size (would take a week on dialup) and Youtube (or any streaming video and audio) just doesn't work well on dialup either. So I'm screwed either way.
If you have firefox you can download a plugin called "unplug " which lets you save streaming videos as .flv (flash video) files, that way even if you can't stream a file, you can save it to your computer via ftp and you eventually (on a dial up, figure several minutes, maybe as many as 10 or 15 minutes) get to watch the video.
Old November 2nd, 2007, 08:35 PM   #6
Darrell Lawrence
Formerly "Warrior"
The Last Starfighter
Owner

Here's the thing with dial-up and Youtube: Load it up once, then simply replay it because it'll already be loaded up.
Old November 2nd, 2007, 08:42 PM   #7
evil_genius_180
3DG Forum Moderator

I guess I could go over there and take a look, even though I despise Youtube. (not because I use dialup, because I can't stand the site.)

I just started watching Babylon 5 yesterday. Literally. I watched the first episode of the series and the first episode I've ever seen yesterday because I borrowed the first season on DVD from my local library.
evil_genius_180 is offline   Reply With Quote