PDA

View Full Version : Need a Modeler to Help me

Silas Marnar
November 2nd, 2001, 11:51 PM
Here is my design I can not build it and do it with justice anyone Interested let me know.

Thanks Royhttp://skelch.3dgladiators.net/Roysdesign/Rsklingship1.jpg

It is a Klingon Transport. It is used to transport Precious Cargo. It has several weapons. Several disruptor cannons in front and back. Six Tubes fro Photons or Plasma charges, and two rear tubes. No one Pirates a Klingon vessel. :)

Acctually I at first thought she would be a Transport ship, then the Idea of a Turpedo Barge came to mind. If the later then it also has 6 ports on each side for Tubes.

None the less I could never Model her. If you can and will let me know. If not at least leave a message to let me know what you think of the ship. Thanks Roy aka Silas

ricktu
November 3rd, 2001, 03:19 PM
Roy, modelling is not a mystic art. It is like everything else in life it is a matter of sitting down with the program, opening the manual and start practising. There are plenty of people here who will help you out with advise and links to tutorials. To be honest these sort of requests almost never get taken up so this is your best option.

So go for it mate....;)

Richard.

Silas Marnar
November 5th, 2001, 07:54 PM
They Manual confuses me more than you know. I am dyslexic, not something I brag about, and it can be quite hard when so many words are used that my dictionary do not give a proper or concise explanation of in reference to working with 3d programs. :), but I am trying I just REALLY REALLY have had the desire to see this ship in 3d and do not yet have the abilty to build it, I am working on the interior bridge though see the Klingon Transport post in the Works in Progress section. I am, however, very long away from building the ship itself. :)