PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave users / lust-afters --- Fantastic deal at Newtek!

Irongen
February 4th, 2002, 05:31 AM
First of all, my apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I really wasn't sure where this should go, but I figured this was a decent place for it to call home.

Now then, the deal...at the Newtek web site (www.newtek.com), Newtek is clearing out their old remaining copies of Lightwave 6.5. The deal is this: get the full version of Lightwave 6.5...and receive a free copy of Aura 2 along with it. The price for this package? ONE THOUSAND BUCKS. Yup, as in $1000. The site says the deal is good until Feb. 15th, and I've also seen it over at Safe Harbor (www.sharbor.com). I ordered my package from them.

For those wanting to get into Lightwave, I have to say this is probably the deal of the year. Aura 2 by itself is $800, and Lightwave is a hair under $2500, so you're saving over two grand with this package. Even if you pay the extra $500 and buy the LW[6] to 7 upgrade, you end up almost two grand ahead....

If you have the money, act quickly! I should have my copy by Wednesday...perhaps early next week I can start posting some work with it.

Note to Admins: if this is the inappropriate forum for this, please move it. You may even want to post a general announcement on this, this really *is* quite a deal.

Later all,

Irongen