PDA

View Full Version : MMORPG Team (modeler, and artists needed)

Idreamer
June 9th, 2002, 04:26 PM
MMORPG (Fantasy artists needed)
Infinite Dreams looking for artists.....

I would like start off by stating that this is not a paying position. I know that people hate to read through an entire post or go to a web site to find that out, so I'll let you know that first.

My name is Christopher Olson and I am Development Manager for Infinite Dreams. We are currently in the process of putting a team together, and I have been instructed to look for any artists out there that are, like us, trying to garner some experience and get their foot in the door. Note: We are an incorporated company, we already have experienced programmers (and I mean experienced professionally ), and we are looking for those, like us, who have their day jobs and are trying to get their experience "after-hours". The average age of the team is around 26-27. If you read the message below from our Lead Developer, you can find out more about our project and where to reach us if you're interested.

Hello,
I am currently developing a MMORPG.
I know some of you are rolling your eyes at this point. Rightfully so, it seems we are being inundated with news of many of these persistent worlds soon to come. I honestly feel we have a talented crew, and our reactions from potential investors are very positive. I believe once you hear what we are doing you will you will be a believer as well. We have the background created, and the rules, but we lack artists with the following skills (some or all): concepts, graphic designers, modelers, textures, landscape, fantasy modelers. I am looking to put together a small demo to show investors. Its a fantasy Online MMORPG with more than few innovative features. We are thinking out of the box with this project which will be our flagship product. Some of our RPG game influences include Warhammer,World of Darkness,Elric, Planescape, and Kulthea (Role-Master). THis game has a dark edge to it, but also has high fantasy elements to. We believe darkness accentuates the light. It makes victory so much sweeter when it was truely earned.

I am simply a person with an idea, who also has a lot of connections. I will be happy to discuss my background as well. If you already have a project started, I would like to hear from you as well. Serious inquiries only. I encourage you to send me a sample of your work as well. This is a very real opportunity.

Eric Malysa, Pres.
Infinite Dreams Ent. Inc
www.idreams.tv

P.S. It is an Online RPG fantasy game. We have some screen shots on our website (www.idreams.tv) (these our from our own custom engine). I would like to make a small demo highlighting a few of our features. The strength of our game is a strong background, Role-Playing intensive features, and advanced AI.

If this sounds interesting to you, you can reach Eric at either:

inquebis@aol.com
or
malysa@idreams.tv

or you may reach me at either:

csolson@adt.com
or
colson1175@hotmail.com

We very much look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Christopher Olson
Development Manager
Infinite Dreams Ent. Inc
www.idreams.tv