PDA

View Full Version : Churchill Orthographic

Anárion
January 14th, 2003, 10:30 AM
http://lagrangepoint.homestead.com/files/Churchill_ortho.jpg

Just something I whipped up. I don't know why the blueprint textures are so aliased. Any suggestions?

dilbertman
January 14th, 2003, 06:19 PM
WOW! COOL!:yikes::drool:

Jim:colwar:

JasonA
January 16th, 2003, 07:38 PM
thats one really nice ship Anarion, I've always thought this baby was sweet ever since I saw the amiga (?) version. Very cool! I really liked your other amiga models the Enterprise and Excelsior. They were very inspirational too. sweet job on that secondary hull, it looks tough:) Look forward to your next project

by the way, about your schematic pictures, perhaps check the blur settings for the diffuse channel map, and try supersampling (ie halton) the texture -- might help, not sure.

Anárion
January 16th, 2003, 09:59 PM
Thanks for your comments. I like your work as well. I'll try the texture settings.

ThierryD
January 17th, 2003, 10:29 AM
Thats awsome I want to see more of this ship

Sarvek
January 24th, 2003, 09:54 PM
Totally awesome.:) I would love to see the blueprints of the wonderful ship. You are extremely talented on your designs. :)

F.A.M.
January 25th, 2003, 09:32 AM
Very nice, I like the whole idea of the picture.....

Anárion
January 26th, 2003, 01:16 AM
Thanks guys.

Here's a link to my Churchill site

http://users.adelphia.net/~anarion/Churchill/churchill/index.html

mchristou
January 26th, 2003, 01:26 AM
Cool beans...I can see where the detail is missing in the LWO version...

Regards
Matt

AslanC
January 26th, 2003, 10:41 AM
Too sweet!

Sarvek
January 26th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Anarion, you have one awesome site. I was really impressed by your blueprints. I have a question or two, what are the names of the other ships in the Challenger Class as well as their registries and where are the call outs for the different parts of the ship (naming each significant part of the Challenger Class)? I really admire your gallery and the history part on the Challenger. Overall an awesome site. Your blueprints are the only thing that I have questions about. :D