PDA

View Full Version : Full circle (OH MY GOD)

svarozaic
February 13th, 2003, 03:08 PM
Okay for those interested in one of the best Sci-fi shows on earth Staragte sg-1 Then take a look at the link below.
Warning the page link below contains spoilers but most importantly some very very cool pictures of the episoded full circle which is the last episode in season 6 going to be shown in the uk on the sky one on the 19th of feb and later on in the us.

looking at the pictures I would say that its going to be 3d galore, so if you love sci-fi and Space battles and general cool fxs then you should watch this epsiode.

Links = http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s6/622.shtml

phish
February 14th, 2003, 01:28 PM
Seen the pictures.... spoilers below...

Looks like Anubis is an evil ascended. And that mothership he has... man that looks cool. Just looking at the shots remind me of the movie. I watch it a week on wednesday :D

And it appears that the ancients are the ascended. 'Full Circle' also shows another side of Daniel," the article continues. "In this episode, he is darker and more determined than he was before. He thought the Ancients that reside in the higher plane had a holy power over every existence. He thought he had chosen the right path to help humans and the world. Did he?

phish
February 15th, 2003, 02:15 PM
Oops i was worng. Damn TV guide had the wrong listings grrr. Turns out its on this week. Wahey!

an0n
February 17th, 2003, 07:49 AM
They're running Full Circle and Prophecy back-to-back.

It's a 2-hour, series finale, bonanza.

Apophis
February 19th, 2003, 02:02 AM
BOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...great great great :)

phish
February 19th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Bloody hell, that was one of the best I've ever seen.

Good to finally learn what Anubis is.

svarozaic
February 19th, 2003, 02:19 PM
Hell yeah was that a great episode.
Spoilers.

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

Anubises face was so totally cool. His ship was awesome and the final sequence were he blows abydos to hell was out of this world, By far the best Episode yet in my opinion.

an0n
February 19th, 2003, 05:13 PM
Absolutely amazing.

That's replacing the S:AAB finale as my favourite piece of sci-fi, ever.

The final scene was.........It was beyond words. Just perfect. Absolutely perfect.

They blended action, comedy, mysticism, loss, gain, death, life and about 5 story-lines seamlessly and perfectly.

A truly legendary episode.

Proximo
February 20th, 2003, 02:52 AM
Argh... now I have to wait ages for the next one...

phish
February 21st, 2003, 02:58 PM
SPOILERS

I kept expecting Daniel and Anubis to pull out lightsabres at the end though :).

Proximo
February 21st, 2003, 03:20 PM
:laugh:

Krystal
March 22nd, 2003, 09:50 AM
This episode was awesome! it was totally cool. I enjoy finally learn more about Anubis. A shock to know that he's half ascended. Totally enjoy Jack and Daniel interaction in the elevator. It was hilarious. And hope that Yu survive all that caos with the mothership of Anubis. I really like Yu's character. :D All the thing with the Ancients and the Lost City is very interesting. Also looking forward what happen to Daniel. It was cool to see how Oma make all the people of Abydos to ascend. Very big effort also. :)

thomas7g
March 22nd, 2003, 11:34 AM
DANNY'S BACK!!!!!!!!

:D

phish
March 22nd, 2003, 01:35 PM
And he's back for good next season!

kingfish
March 23rd, 2003, 07:20 AM
I watched the episode Friday night and thought that it was great. The space battle and firefight on the surface of the planet were well choreographed. The show will return in June which is also a plus. I figured we would have to wait until next year.

Vertigo1
March 23rd, 2003, 04:18 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that Oma interfered with Daniel's fight with Anubis? That was a bit quick for it to even be a scuffle. Hell, with the way it was advertised, I was expecting a BIG fight between the two...and instead we got disappointing penii comparison pissing match.