PDA

View Full Version : Weapons Question

kingfish
March 16th, 2003, 05:28 PM
I have been looking for info on the weapons that O'Neill and his team use. I can't seem to find any. I have been writing a crossover Battlestar Galactica/Stargate fan fiction titled the Fate of Starbuck.

Vertigo1
March 16th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Which weapons?

The P-90? Zat Nicatel? If you specify which one, I can google it for you.

kingfish
March 17th, 2003, 05:43 AM
What is the name of the staff weapon Teal'C carries?

What is the name of the weapon that O'Neill now uses that is much shorter than an M-16 and seems to fire more rounds? I think it is the P-90 but not sure.

What is the name of the small snake-like pistol weapon that if fired once stuns a person and if fired twice kills?

Thank's

phish
March 17th, 2003, 12:38 PM
The Fabrique Nationale P90 is the standard weapon they seem to use. Fires 50 rounds from a top loading magazine, does a bit more damage than the HK MP5.

They sometimes (very rarely) use the M4 carbine, which looks almost exactly like the M16, but the barrel is shorter. It can be equipped with an M203 grenade launcher.

kingfish
March 17th, 2003, 12:41 PM
Now hopefully someone will have the answers to the other two questions on Goa'uld weapons. :D

phish
March 18th, 2003, 10:48 AM
The Staff - Just called a Staff Weapon - no name.

The Zat - Real name is Zat'nika'tel.

SG1 sometimes also use the SPAS 12 and USAS shotguns, usually in replicator episodes. They use a scoped MP5 (not sure the official designation though) for most earthbounds, and occasionally a machinegun, I think its the M249.

kingfish
March 18th, 2003, 10:53 AM
Thanks again.

:D