PDA

View Full Version : Season Four -- Overall Analysis

McC
April 8th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Well, almost overall. Season four marked the institution of our standardized 10-point voiting system as of episode nine, so this information reflects episodes 9-22 of season four.

The overall seasonal rating (for this period) was 8.38, an exceptionally high ranking. The average number of voters was 12 for this period and 11 overall. The highest rated episode was "We're So Screwed II: Hot to Katratzi" with an amazing 9.67 (from 9 voters). The lowest rated episode was the unusual, perhaps experimental episode "A Prefect Murder," with 5.89 (from 9 voters).

The season really hit its stride with 416: "Bringing Home the Beacon," at which point no episode had a median/mode rating of less than 9.0, some even achieving perfect 10s (meaning 10 was the most common rating, in the latter case). Those episode were:

413: Terra Firma
419: WSS1
420: WSS2
421: WSS3
422: Bad Timing

Unfortunately, the forums weren't even formed prior to the final four episodes of season three, and those episodes were subject to a different voting system, so it is next to impossible to compare any of this data with other sets, but in general, FarScape has more than proven itself as an exceptional show.

Mike
April 8th, 2003, 04:10 PM
Thanks Ryan, I really appreciate all your hard work and I really regret that we won't be able to continue adding to those statistics. But I want to run an idea past you regarding the completion of these statistics.

McC
April 8th, 2003, 04:19 PM
Sure, PM or e-mail me :)

And who says we won't be adding to them? :tongue: I fully expect we will, just maybe not in the immediate future.

moovok
April 9th, 2003, 04:53 AM
See, Season 4 got better near the end :)