PDA

View Full Version : Pimping my limited skills.

Proximo
May 8th, 2003, 01:52 PM
Yo.

I think about now I should just mention that I have these great php skills. Well I say great. They're good, lets leave it at that. I also have knowledge of mySQL and I'm spamming a 3D board with it because I'm so blatantly full of myself on this particular issue, it's almost disgusting in a way. Anyway, If there's anyone who wants me to do a bit of programming, and can afford to pay me a little bit of cash for it, I'll gladly muck about with your website. See here (http://www.simpworks.com/index.php?sec=cats&cat=0.1&start=0&order=date&number=15&casc=) for a simple example.

I need money. :nuts: :roll:

moovok
May 9th, 2003, 12:48 PM
How much money is this?

And Trek, I realise I've forgotten to send the cheque. Will do, wrote it out and everything, just need to buy a stamp, and its yours!

Proximo
May 9th, 2003, 12:51 PM
Depends on the job. I can't measure by hourly rates or anything like that, and just measuring by lines of code is a bit daft. Got something for me? :)

Commodore-SirJohn
May 9th, 2003, 06:41 PM
I don't mind seeing people pimp from time to time. Heck, I'm pimping for my best friend, so he can get some commission money from Nixie Clocks. :)

moovok
May 10th, 2003, 10:59 AM
How much you like me and discounted rates for knowing your username :D

Trek
May 12th, 2003, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by moovok
How much money is this?

And Trek, I realise I've forgotten to send the cheque. Will do, wrote it out and everything, just need to buy a stamp, and its yours!

Don't worry about it, I haven't managed to get the textures done yet (The last few weeks have been really packed).

Proximo
May 12th, 2003, 01:33 PM
Oi, if any money changes hands in this thread, I get a cut, ok? :P

moovok
May 12th, 2003, 03:41 PM
Me and Trek did the shake hands on ICQ :P

I'm having my haircut tomorrow. With what's left of my hair money, I'm going to buy two stamps, and a card. The card and stamp go to my Aunty, but the other stamp goes on your letter and hey presto, whilst I'm away, you have mooola ;)

General Phoenix
May 12th, 2003, 10:31 PM
Graham, if you'd like to help me with the 3DG main site re-vamp, drop me a line via e-mail or PM and we'll talk about it. :)

moovok
May 13th, 2003, 04:21 PM
Let me see what my money's like in October time and I'll tell you what I need as well :D

Proximo
May 14th, 2003, 02:13 AM
Ahhh, capitalism at work. :D Thanks guys.