PDA

View Full Version : Farscape & Galatica

moovok
November 30th, 2003, 10:31 AM
FARSCAPE

Rumour mills have been churning that Farscape will film a small mini-series of a few episodes at the end of this year, beginning of 2004, for the final Farscape episodes to be shown later in 2004. Rumour has it though, so no DEFIANTE, but there have been strong suggestions by cast members.

BATTLESTAR GALLATICA

http://www.trailersworld.com/movie.asp?movie_id=2232

Trailers are posted for the new series. Cylons, Females, Men, Fighting, Shooting, and stuff :) Thought you Battlestar Gallatica people MAY like it.

Dennis
December 1st, 2003, 10:25 AM
Never much cared for "Farscape", but I'm looking forward to Galactica.

moovok
December 10th, 2003, 10:44 AM
See how observant I am, I didn't realise anyone had replied to this. Farscape is fantastic! I loved it! :) It was great when the Brits got on the net quickly after the episode and opened a new thread in the Farscape Forums... ahh... those were the days :)

Proximo
December 13th, 2003, 04:05 PM
Indeed they were.

Just out of interest, has there been any news on this 'scape miniseries? It'd be nice...

moovok
December 13th, 2003, 05:13 PM
I heard it's starting production Jan 2004, to be shown either Summertime, or Christmas 2004. That's what I've heard, but it's still only rumour. Nothing more has been said, just incase it isn't true. They probably want to go "SURPRISE! WE'RE BRINGING 'SCAPE BACK AS A FULL TIME SERIES" which they're doing with Family Guy, due to the fact so many people bought the DVDs.

Proximo
December 15th, 2003, 12:00 PM
Yeah, I heard about that. I'm hoping they bring back FUturama for the same reason, although it's a small hope because the Fox network seem to hate Frama with a passion, simply b ecause they did't have creative control. It was their best show after The Simpsons...

Yes, I am bitter. :D

Well, at least there's some Farscape to look forward to. Every time I see the last episode, I just wonder what happened.

Kai
December 15th, 2003, 01:07 PM
well... seen the BSG2003..
nothing special, nothing bad... just middle of the road fare...

nice touches on the ships and camera work tho...
ships that turn with thrusters and pull Zerogee attacks.. (like circling the target with the nose at the target while firing........)