PDA

View Full Version : True TOS comic fans...

Thomas P
January 28th, 2004, 07:49 PM
...will be interested in this bit of news.

Gold Key Comic Reprints (http://www.checkerbpg.com/12_01_03.html)

Had a few of those up 'til a few years ago. Gave away all my comics to a retailer to clear space!

Masao
January 29th, 2004, 04:22 PM
I never read comics much as a kid but I'll probably buy at least the first volume. Coming in March.

evil_genius_180
April 4th, 2006, 01:49 PM
More Trek comics?! :evil: Hey, I'm new to this forum. Somebody over at Scifi Meshes turned me in this direction. He posts here as Taranis.

That sounds like a great idea. I was disappointed when they stopped doing those so I started getting the graphic novels to get my fix. But, they only did a few. I look forward to seeing some reprints.

gmd3d
April 4th, 2006, 01:58 PM
That would be me:) I had a complete collection of Star Trek Comics .. always loved the stories and art .. but at time the Enterprise look as it it could have been drawn by me.

Welcome
evil_genius_180.

evil_genius_180
April 5th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Thanks for the invite and the welcome, Taranis. Yeah, the Enterprise did look like I drew it too. (3D work is my last hope at being an artist) Especially the early TNG comics, those were the best. The Ent-D was all boxy and shaped wrong, everybody was too muscular. I love 'em and still have those. :)

ada
May 1st, 2006, 03:06 AM
its star trek manga time !!!!!!!! :tongue: