PDA

View Full Version : Jason VS Freddy ( spoilers )

Aeinc
February 24th, 2004, 02:09 AM
If I am late, I am late, if not then lets get rolling.

Ok… we all know that some people wanted to see a Jason Vs Freddy or Freddy Vs Pin Head from The Hellraiser kinda movie you know. What can I say… we can all dream right? * Drinks lots of coffee*

Anyway… where were we??? Oh yeah The Freddy Vs Jason movie review. Here I am going to Hollywood video (and no I am not in Hollywood, CA) thinking of renting a couple of flicks. So in the building I go I started to look down the aisle for some flicks and also checking out these hot ladies who were also looking for some flicks to. So here I am thinking how fine these ladies are and so on, I decided to continue on looking for what I wanted to watch and behold I found this Freddy VS Jason type of movie. So I grab the darn thing and begin to read the back of the box.. I thought why not? Then I went to get Bad Boys 2 (a review about this later). I paid for the rental and out I go.
I put in the DVD in my comp and the movie started. The movie started out the history of Freddy Kruger and how he becomes what he is and so on and the same went to Jason. I thought oh well thanks for refreshing my memory now lets get on with the show. Then it moves on with this was a dark and storming night theme you know. Here we see these three chicks talks about who would they have sex with.. Moe, Larry, or Curly. I am thinking what in the world are they thinking … they have this hots for some dead actors who been dead from 60 to 20 years, gimme a break. Then later the doorbell rings and there these 2 punks waiting out on porch with beer… don’t they know they have to be 21 to drink? I wonder… anyway the story short.. this guy order his this one girl to go upstairs with to have sex… Nothing new there…Know what happen to this punk?? Jason comes and overkilled the dude.. His GF escape lucky her… When the cops come we see this big cover up going on… I am like WTF… the movie just keep getting better…Until we see the kids getting killed way too much and the killing was very unrealistic.
Finally we come to see the two evil Titans duel it out.. I mean the battle was cool and all but overrated… I know in a dream anything is possible but Freddy having superpower??? That just killed the movie right there. Then they duel it out again at Camp Lake Crystal where Jason was killed or cursed. They both chop the heck out of each other like there was no tmr and in the end the two survivors who also happened to be lovers live to tell the tale. Funny thing about the ending is that Freddy and Jason becomes friends… Now what kind of ending is that?!

I rate this 2 out of 10.

Story telling… Cheesy
The Acting…. Very cheesy
The Duels…. Very not bad. Now there are some things I can live without you know prolly the only thing good about this show and the fight was long too… something that producers of Star wars could learn.

Will I recommend it? Well if you like blood go ahead, if not then go rent Bad Boys I and II… now those movies are awesome.

scaramanga
February 24th, 2004, 02:11 PM
Well
BB II is a hell of a lot better.