PDA

View Full Version : New TOS Homepage

General Phoenix
March 12th, 2004, 06:30 PM
Skyhawk mentioned the idea of updating the TOS Homepage, and I think it's a great idea.

I won't be able to help with the programming side of things (no head for PHP), but I can help with uploading files via FTP, etc. I can also provide any information required, such as info about the current database and other necessary files. If you like, I can even provide you with some testing webspace and a nice clean SQL db to experment with, over at Phoenix Studios.

My attempts to repair the TOS page that's currently online have failed, but I'm going to keep trying. In the meantime, please let me know what you'll need from me - I'll be happy to oblige.

I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

skyhawk223
March 15th, 2004, 06:17 AM
Thanks GP. We'll let you know.
So guys, any ideas? Revamped homepage? Leave it as is?
Perhaps I should not have opened my mouth as I do not know php.

General Phoenix
March 16th, 2004, 09:26 PM
Well, even if you decide to leave the page as is, we'll still need someone with PHP knowledge to repair whatever's wrong with it. I can't make head or tail of it - as far as I can see, if it was working before the upgrade, it SHOULD be working now...

skyhawk223
March 17th, 2004, 05:27 AM
Gone are the days of old, where basic knowledge of html was enough...

Darrell Lawrence
March 30th, 2006, 12:19 PM
Something new on the way by ThomasP and skyhawk (Ok guys... you're commited now! :D )

jolhof
April 10th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Two Years in the making!! This should be awesome by now!!! any link to the site?

Darrell Lawrence
April 10th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Well... this is the one they were talking about updating- http://www.3dgladiators.net/tos/

ada
May 1st, 2006, 03:08 AM
i like it