PDA

View Full Version : London = great, British Telecom = arse.

Proximo
April 4th, 2004, 07:35 AM
Finally I'm back online... took a trtip down to London to see The Who and meet some people - including a new ladyfriend for me, hopefully. ;) Ahh, rebound, we love you so...

Anyway, when I got back I found out that a fire had taken out the main data line between here and birmingham, and had left the whole city of manchester and most of its boroughs without any kind of telecommunications access for at least three days. Until yesterday the internet was still out for most of the city, and only late last night did I finally manage to get access again. But at least I had fun seeing The Who for what might be their last ever concert in the royal albert hall. *le sigh* I have pictures, but they're on the camera and my mother nicked it for her new wedding makeup business, so I can't show them off just yet.

So did I miss anything? I noticed a few new features on the site. Nifty.

moovok
April 4th, 2004, 09:47 AM
You haven't missed that much... I don't think, except the new gallery, and I think that's it that's major-wise, oh and a new competition - on the main page. The Title sequence and the "Make the buttons for 3DG"