PDA

View Full Version : Old School Viper in LW

Geniepants
August 12th, 2004, 11:12 PM
I have a project in mind, and have almost everything I need, except an original Colonial Viper in LW format.

While I'm at it, does anyone know of a Viper launch bay in LW that's available?

Thanks in advance for any help that is offered.

Darrell Lawrence
August 13th, 2004, 10:14 AM
H Gibbons' Viper should be available right here in the 3DG Downloads.

Geniepants
August 13th, 2004, 12:42 PM
Hmmm...... I just double checked the File Center. Everything marked 'viper' in some way is either the Mk2 (a cool mesh, BTW) or in another format. I DID notice there are two listings for H. Gibbons' Colonial Shuttle, could it be one of these is the Viper you're referring too, just mislabeled?

Darrell Lawrence
August 13th, 2004, 12:50 PM
Rick may have mis-labeled it....

Just find all of Gibbons' BG models, click to DL each one and see which one comes up as the Viper ;)

General Phoenix
August 13th, 2004, 08:41 PM
And if it turns out I did mislabel it, please tell me so I can fix it. :D

Geniepants
August 13th, 2004, 08:47 PM
I just checked all of the H Gibbons marked BSG meshes. Everything is what it says. We have 1 Basestar, 1 Raider, 1 Galactica, 2 identical shuttles, and no Viper. :cylon:

General Phoenix
August 13th, 2004, 08:53 PM
Hmmm...

Maybe I missed it on Darrell's site altogether. I'll have to check on that after the football game is over. And you say the shuttles are identical? If so, I guess there's no reason for two of them.

(I should add that I set up the file center on no sleep - in a thunderstorm - uphill both ways. ;) )

Geniepants
August 14th, 2004, 09:51 AM
And you say the shuttles are identical? If so, I guess there's no reason for two of them.

(I should add that I set up the file center on no sleep - in a thunderstorm - uphill both ways. ;) )

Yup, downloaded both and opened them in LW. Same thing. Don't kill yourself to fix it, just whenever you get time. I'm patient. :cool-sm:

Darrell Lawrence
August 14th, 2004, 03:31 PM
Ok... hang on a sec...

....you hangin' on? Good ;)

Here ya go:

http://www.lonewolf-grafix.com/models/files/h_gibbens_viper.zip

Geniepants
August 14th, 2004, 03:41 PM
That worked, thanks a lot guys.

Darrell Lawrence
August 14th, 2004, 03:43 PM
No prob ;)

General Phoenix
August 16th, 2004, 11:16 PM
Okay, I've replaced one of the Shuttles with the Viper.

Thanks for the heads-up on this!