PDA

View Full Version : ST:Enterprise journey to the TOS past

thomas7g
April 26th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Hi old friends!

I was wondering if anyone has been watching the excellent Star Trek Enterprise arc where Scott Bakula encounters the original Defiant lost in the Tholian Web? It seem like a much more interesting arc to the show.

Plus its great to see a nice fine excellent TOS Constitution class ship modeled with full production quality in a show!

:tos::milk::up:

Thomas P
April 27th, 2005, 05:34 AM
Have not watched Enterprise since the early part of season two. The writers seemed to ignore so much if the established 'pre-history' many fans knew of - meaning they ignored thier base audience.

However, I have heard that had they all been done as this season has the show would have been a huge success. I have read some spoilers about the final episode and may watch it even though I know much of the story will mean nothing to me.

And, BTW, nice to hear from ya!

skyhawk223
April 27th, 2005, 09:19 AM
Yes, I saw part one of "In A Mirror, Darkly" on Sunday. Excellent Defiant model. Someone on www.subspacebbs.com listed the model's creator. Part will actually feature the old gal in action.
It was nice to see the detail they put into the TOS bridge.

Masao
April 27th, 2005, 04:31 PM
They haven't shown any Enterprise in Japan since the end of Season 2.

thomas7g
April 27th, 2005, 04:54 PM
hey! its good to see you too tom!

I'm sorry you guys weren't able to see it. It was really good.

I've uploaded a small clip of it, the best part. I think its something you would like ALOT.

http://thomas7g.com/TREKEND3.avi

but the audio has sync problems. it don't match the mouths so its like an old Godzilla movie. But its the best I can do with freeware.

And here is the commercial for the next episode:
http://battlestargalactica-forum.com/post/enterprisecommercial.avi

Both clips will be only available for a few days. I won't be able to post more probably. Though you could probably download the whole thing from a usenet site like Easynews.com for $10. It would talk a good bit of effort, though I'm sure you could learn how to do it.

:)

dougkeenan
February 5th, 2008, 08:07 AM
This was just on the SciFi channel Enterprise marathon. Fantastic episode!