PDA

View Full Version : A Suprising Guest on Doctor Who 2006...

Kai
July 25th, 2005, 08:09 PM
....Sarah Jane Smith is back!

it's not been revealed how long she's back for tho.. but it's gonna be nice to see her ::)

in other Who News - the new Who costume has been revealed..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/05/entertainment_enl_1122308685/img/1.jpg

more news here -
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/tv_and_radio/4714061.stm

also

http:
//www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/proginfo/pdfs/radio/week32/bbcradiowk32_sat.pdf
From the BBC Press Office:

------------------------------------------------------

Coming your way on BBC 7:
Digital network BBC 7 features
a wealth of great comedy and
drama throughout August.

Among the highlights:
Paul McGann stars as the much-loved Time Lord in four new Doctor Who adventures. The stories (each in four parts) begin with Storm Warning on
Saturday 6 August and feature guest stars
including sci-fi legend Gareth Thomas (who played Blake in Blake's 7), The League Of Gentlemen's Mark Gatiss and Spaced's Simon Pegg and Jessica
Stephenson.And listen out for the return
of the classic villains - the Cybermen!

------------------------------------------------------

Doctor Who - Storm Warning Ep 1/4
Saturday 6 August
6.30-7.00pm BBC 7
repeated
Sunday 7 August
12.30-1.00am BBC 7

BBC 7 goes time travelling in Doctor Who - Storm Warning.
Russell T Davies's Doctor Who has recently finished a successful run on BBC One with the ninth Doctor, Christopher Eccleston, at the
helm of the Tardis. Now BBC 7 takes a step back in time to welcome The Doctor's eighth persona, as played by Paul McGann, in four new four-part adventures, beginning with Storm Warning.
After a dangerous encounter in the space/time vortex,The Doctor finds himself on Earth in October 1930 . or rather, above it, aboard the British airship R101 on its maiden voyage over France.
Also on board is a young stowaway, Charlotte "Charley" Pollard, seeking adventure and excitement away from her stifling family
atmosphere.What Charley doesn't know, but The Doctor does, is that the flight is destined to end in tragedy, although no one really knows why, not even The Doctor, although maybe the passenger in
Cabin 43 can help.

Paul McGann reprises the role he played in the 1996 Anglo- American TV movie of Doctor Who. These stories on BBC 7 tell the tale of what happened next.

Storm Warning also stars Gareth Thomas (Blake, from Blake's 7).

so.. the Big Finish Audios for the 8Th Doctor can be considered "Canon"...(transmitted by the BBC)

Kakaze
July 26th, 2005, 07:26 AM
I read about this a couple days ago...I can't wait. I loved SJS. I wonder if they're going to bring K9 back too?

moovok
July 26th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Also, Adam Garcia is supposidly gonna appear in one or more episodes, maybe like an extra companion like Captain Jack (who I can't wait to reappear) and others... maybe....

Kakaze
July 27th, 2005, 07:37 AM
Who is Adam Garcia?

moovok
July 27th, 2005, 03:07 PM
You don't know Adam Garcia?

http://www.adamgarcia.com/

Kakaze
July 28th, 2005, 09:04 AM
Obviously not if I had to ask "who is Adam Garcia?"

:p

dfalconet
July 28th, 2005, 11:22 AM
I second that question. Who is Adam Garcia? In fact who is Dr Who? Does anyone have answers to these deep mysteries of life?

moovok
July 28th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Dr Who is nothing, just a TV show about a time travelling guy called "The Doctor"

And check the link for Adam Garcia :D

dfalconet
July 28th, 2005, 03:12 PM
Checked out the link. Wow! I wonder why I have never heard of him with all that he has done. Thanks for the link.

Kai
July 29th, 2005, 08:55 AM
Moovok? please do not hijack this thread. if you want to talk about garcia, start your own thread. this is about Dr Who.

dfalconet :

Doctor Who is the longest running SF Show in the world. Started in 1963 on BBC television, it has been the adventures of a time traveller only known as "the Doctor" as he battles injustice and evil through out time and space in his time machine the TARDIS.

more infomation can be found here : http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/

"Dr Who is nothing, just a TV show about a time travelling guy called "The Doctor"" nice answer. tells someone absolutly nothing.

moovok
July 29th, 2005, 12:26 PM
Stop being nasty Kai! Adam Garcia is starring in Doctor Who as well as your Sarah Jane Smith, so I'm not hijacking the thread, I'm talking on topic. I'm sorry I didn't go into detail, but it is about a time travelling person called "The Doctor", you just expanded that sentenace a bit.

xantor
August 17th, 2005, 05:50 AM
They should try and make the new series a bit less half assed, get some better writers and stories.

STEVEFRIARS
August 17th, 2005, 12:10 PM
And bring back the robot dog. And the jelly babies.

Delphi-Newt
August 25th, 2008, 02:46 PM
Yeah it was nice to see K-9 back too. I rather liked the little robot dog, but from what I have read the voice actor loathed voicing it.

evil_genius_180
August 25th, 2008, 06:53 PM
*Just posting so nobody else jumps in on this*

This conversation took place 3 years ago. Please check the dates before posting.