February 21st, 2006, 12:31 PM
Did all of you guys leave without me?

hello?

is there anybody out there?

I miss the fun days...

*cries* :bawling:

skyhawk223
February 24th, 2006, 09:28 AM
I'm still here. I've been spending too much time with my Xbox. What have you been up to?
I had been away from my computer for several months but am now getting back into it with some non-Trek/non-space designs.

scaramanga
February 25th, 2006, 04:58 AM
I'm still here. I've been spending too much time with my Xbox. What have you been up to?
I had been away from my computer for several months but am now getting back into it with some non-Trek/non-space designs.

Well I've finally got a job (pc-tech) and I haven't been silent on the 3D front either, I joined a dutch team that wants to make their own star trek fan film series(yes, yet another :p ) but it's been fun so far.

made some models for them to use, they're in this open directory http://users.telenet.be/scara/3D/darkarmadabehind/big/

Thomas P
February 27th, 2006, 09:16 AM
Nice pics. No, not gone or retired. I have been very busy with work and a project and redesigning my site (though that has been not very much work truth be known). I lurk about mostly. I was working on an Atolm design a few months back but ran into some major snags as my mod skills are woefully incapable for the sophistication of his designs. I also have been locked into refining and playing out all the various layouts one can draw from my DeGama class design (more affectionately known as the flying flash light :D ).

I'm at that age now that I wake up at 3:00 a.m. in the morning whether I want to or not! I should start using that time to mod :D.

skyhawk223
February 28th, 2006, 05:23 PM
You certainly do have some excellent models to contribute. Have fun with the film.

jolhof
April 11th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Great Job on the models, keep us posted on the progress of the film!

En vooral omdat het om een Nederlandse produktie gaat ;)

ada
May 1st, 2006, 03:24 AM
:wink: :sleep: :farmerjoh :redface: :shock: :cowboy: :arrow: :jestor: :mad: You certainly do have some excellent models to contribute. Have fun with the film.