PDA

View Full Version : Hello hopefully I won't look too much...

herne
May 5th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Like a newbie :colwar: But I was wondering how exactly I go about posting to the galleries I've got alot of pics that I would like to post for y'all to look at but I just cant seem to figure it out Any suggestions?
Thanks
Ken

evil_genius_180
May 5th, 2006, 06:50 PM
If you're wanting to put pics in the gallery, just hit the upload button in the area of the gallery to which you want to add your pics. You'll get a nice little window you can use to upload.

Darrell Lawrence
May 5th, 2006, 11:27 PM
Actually, same rules apply to the Gallery that apply to the Downloads :)

herne
May 6th, 2006, 08:35 AM
I have to post five postings to the forums (Sorry guys, I'm not that chatty) guess its because I'm a bit shy (at first then watch me go) Well I guess I could try to upload a pic of mine here, lets see if I can figure this out :)
Nope cant do it :wtf: I cant seem to figure out how to do the script prompt thingy (do I put the path to where the pic is on my puter?)
Thanks again
Ken

herne
May 6th, 2006, 08:59 AM
I'm going to try this (hope it works)
http://img334.imageshack.us/img334/1603/troubleoverparadise3xf.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Ken

herne
May 6th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Hey it worked! :) This was all done in bryce I think I may have got the K-7 Station here (not sure the pic is over two years old) And I don't remember where I got the rest of the ships. I got Bryce from Fry's (a electronics and software store here in Texas)

Ken

evil_genius_180
May 6th, 2006, 11:40 AM
Looks nice. However, you need to remember where you got the models from because you NEED to give the modelers credit. That's usually all they ask in return for the use of their models (unless you paid for the models, then you need to read the terms of use in the readme file.)

herne
May 6th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Crrrrrrrrrrrrrap! I've got so much stuff I don't know where most of it came from :wtf: I've taken from so many differant sites over the past three years or so. I wish I could make models (I had to wait till poser 5 was out so I could wait to be able to afford p4 and propack. Even my copy of Bryce I got at a discount. I had a demo of 3dsmax but you can only do so much with a demo. I'll try to dig up where I got most of my stuff (hopefully they are in the read me's in the zip and rar files I have)
Ken

evil_genius_180
May 6th, 2006, 11:49 PM
There should be a readme in the original archive file. As I said, it's usually all artists ask in return for the use of their models. :D