PDA

View Full Version : Any new James items out there?

root
July 20th, 2006, 05:14 PM
To me, it seems this character, my fav, has been abandoned. I see nothing new for him and it upsets me. Where are the morphs, cool new textures, etc. Does anyone have any ideas about this? I just learned he takes the Mil males poses very well and this makes him even more valuable to me. I have heard rumor of new eFrontier characters coming out. . . is this the reason he seems to have beeen dropped?

root
July 21st, 2006, 04:08 PM
. . . and there seems to be even little interest in this thread. That is sad. . .

evil_genius_180
July 21st, 2006, 04:31 PM
Just a thought, but you could post a link showing us exactly what the hell you're talking about. I have no clue and, therefore, cannot comment.

Fretslayer
July 23rd, 2006, 08:20 AM
Root, I use Poser for a few things and I think I know what you're saying.

I've seen a lot of morphs and props for the P4 figure but not for James (poser v.6) which is a shame because the level of detail from a P4 to a P6 figure is like night and day.

I'm working on a little Trek animation and I've been using modified versions of that figure for many of my bridge crew.
I'd like to find some 'Kirk hair' that would work on it but so far I've had no such luck.

Darrell Lawrence
July 23rd, 2006, 11:53 PM
I only own up to Poser 4, so anything beyond the characters for that I don't make anything for.

And no one has added anything to the Downloads for them, so...

stevo
August 12th, 2006, 10:57 AM
Sadly there never has really been much support for the overweight overbearing heavily morphed James, what e-frontier thought was going to be an upstage on Daz's Michael turned out to drop like a stone from a very high place

tiberius2134
September 8th, 2006, 12:07 AM
That's too bad, I quite like the James model and use him often, even with the limited amount of content available for him.

Alowyn
September 13th, 2006, 10:30 AM
Not sure if Root is still around or even still interested, but the G2 males have just been released at CP (James, Koji, Kelvin). If your a passport member you can get them for free, but be aware the site is less than optimal at best. Hopefully with these releases they will support the male figures a bit more.