PDA

View Full Version : Get Poser 5 for free (limited offer by EFrontier (Legit))

Kai
August 31st, 2006, 05:21 PM
just goto www.contentparadise.com register and get (for the next four days) Poser 5 (full copy) for Free!

they'll mail you a news letter once a week or so.. and thats it...

Cryptie
September 1st, 2006, 02:13 AM
Yep. I'm downloading my copy now. I love free upgrades. Get it while it lasts. :biggrin:

etwtewtew
September 1st, 2006, 05:15 PM
Yay, now I can finally export poser files to a formatt a little less barbaric :cylon:

Cryptie
September 1st, 2006, 07:07 PM
Be warned:: If you do signup to get it, their server speed blows. 4-5 hours to finish a download for me on cable conntection. They dont have enough servers to handle the overload. :rolleyes:

Glouby
September 2nd, 2006, 12:30 AM
As a registered member, your download will be available after the offer expires. It ends on september 4, so just add the "Poser 5 Free" to your basket and come back later for download :)

Cryptie
September 3rd, 2006, 09:53 PM
Yep. But dont even try to attempt a download though or it won't be complete or corrupt like mine was. Maybe by this time next year I'll be able to download my copy. If you are one of the lucky ones, make sure you have a complete, finished download and not only half! P5 is a very large file!

morganzacd5p
September 3rd, 2006, 11:07 PM
You think thats bad... try P6. I did the digital purchase and was waiting all night for it.

evil_genius_180
September 3rd, 2006, 11:26 PM
Too bad we can't have them mail the P5 cd to us. I'd pay S&H to get the CD for free.

Cryptie
September 4th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Edit: because I no longer want the program.

David Craft
September 5th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Hey still a good deal. Im not complaining ;)

Cryptie
September 6th, 2006, 01:23 AM
Id respond but I see you already have your 5 posts so ypu'd probably not come back so i wont waste a post by saying im not complaining, just waiting to finish the download if, ever.

evil_genius_180
September 7th, 2006, 12:01 AM
3 things.

1; Let's keep this civil, please.

2; Everyone's entitled to his/her own opinion and he didn't say you were complaining, he just said he's not.

3; People here for 5 posts to get into the gallery/models don't start threads telling us all about their projects. They usually post short responses in pre-existing threads to get said 5 posts. This guy has a thread and is contributing.

Cryptie
September 7th, 2006, 01:17 PM
no problem evil. Im done with this thread and no longer care nor desire Poser 5. And I winked. How was it not civil? Because Im leary about hit and run posts? :biggrin:

evil_genius_180
September 7th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Eh, I've just seen stuff like this blow up before even when someone didn't intend it to (that someone has even been me.) So, I'm just makin' sure everyone behaves 'cause it's my job and stuff.

"But gee, Bulwinkle...that trick *NEVER* works!"

That's when I whip out my big red moderating pen and make it work. :wink:

I agree with you, Cryptie. This seems like a bunch of crap just to get free software. Besides, Poser was never all that impressive to me anyway.

Kai
September 7th, 2006, 07:06 PM
it is possible to get the software. I got mine on Sunday by using Getright (demo version works fine for this)
the 'crap' as the moderator put it (and should not have. a moderator is supposed to remain neutral on the boards.), is because they under-estimated the response.

evil_genius_180
September 7th, 2006, 10:24 PM
This is a discussion forum and I'm a member also. Therefore, I can voice my opinions also. Warrior never told me I had to remain neutral when he made me a moderator and neither he nor any of the other admins have said anything to me before when I've voiced opinions.

And, I wasn't commenting on how the download does or doesn't work. I merely was observing that there seem to be a lot of steps to get this free software. I have a lot of free software that I downloaded without having to go through as many steps.

Nurbz
September 17th, 2006, 09:34 PM
just goto www.contentparadise.com register and get (for the next four days) Poser 5 (full copy) for Free!

they'll mail you a news letter once a week or so.. and thats it...

I missed the free offer, darn it, but P5 is now being offered for $19.99us, I went for it. I'm one of those people that would rather buy than pirate. keep it legit, I always say. I've always wanted to explore Poser and $19.99 isn't about to break my bank account.

Thank you, Kai!