PDA

View Full Version : Mods, Admins, im searching for someone!

startrekfan001
May 7th, 2007, 10:34 AM
I am searching for someone who, on the trekmeshes forums, called himself riker. Since i am a moderator there, i could see his ip adress and i was wondering if the mods could check on scifimeshes for that same ip, to check if he's active here too (under a different nick). I REALLY need to talk to him.

This guy, riker, was the one who had a complete copy of StarTrekAustralia. When he saw i made a mesh collection, he gave me the copy to use it. Lazy as i am, i throwed it all online and that was how startrekaustralia came back. Realizing that it is illegal to copy someone's work, i started startrekeurope and the rest is history. So in fact, this guy is the one to thank for startrekeurope/startrekaustralia return. So, see my urge to speak him?

pm me to get the ip adress im looking for.

evil_genius_180
May 7th, 2007, 10:21 PM
How are we going to check on Scifi-Meshes for an IP address?

startrekfan001
May 7th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Well on trekeshes it is possible... i was hoping the same could be done here..... You guys don't have a search option in that Admin control panel?

evil_genius_180
May 7th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Yeah, I can check here, just PM me with the IP address. This is the part that confused me:

i was wondering if the mods could check on scifimeshes for that same ip

This isn't SFM, this is 3DG. I know posting on multiple forums can get confusing, I post on 6 or 7 different ones myself.

startrekfan001
May 17th, 2007, 06:03 AM
Hey, sorry i responded so late, i dont get an email when someone responds to a post here :shock: So, i will pm you his ip adress. Again, sorry for the late response and sorry for the scifimeshes error :)