PDA

View Full Version : E-Mail Join Notification

Darrell Lawrence
August 10th, 2007, 09:57 PM
I've been offline for quite a while due to some major issues.

For some reason, the Admin panel had the wrong setting set for new registers, ie needing approval when it should have had two mandatory boxes to fill in.

I approved everyone that was on the waiting list. If someone did not receive their notice, then-
1. Check your "Spam" folders in your e-mail, or
2. Be sure you had the right e-mail address.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

In addition, this week-end, I am going to remove the 5 posts requirement for downloads, but people will still need to register.

In reading through the 5 posts required thread, I see many just don't give a crap and seem to think that if a site has a mesh for download, then it is their god given right to download said mesh, regardless of ownership wishes, restrictions, guidelines, etc.

Ah well. Guess I better join the 21st Century, eh?

For those that do respect certain wishes, restrictions and guidelines, thank you.

evil_genius_180
August 11th, 2007, 09:47 AM
Sorry to hear you've been having major issues, man. I was wondering if something unusual was up because of problems people were having being activated, which I thought should've been automatic. I hope everything works out for you and tomorrow's a better day.

Darrell Lawrence
August 12th, 2007, 04:44 PM
So far it has been :)

Need to talk to you about something as well...

evil_genius_180
August 12th, 2007, 06:06 PM
M'kay

genefleeman
December 6th, 2007, 10:33 AM
I have been unable to post any of my artwork. I specialize in Fantasy and SciFi works so I have tons to contribute. What am I doing wrong? Also I can't seem to see any way to add my avatar in the CP..

Darrell Lawrence
December 6th, 2007, 11:17 AM
It takes a few posts to get to the different privileges. Also, looking at your sig, you need to close those tags :)