PDA

View Full Version : some new releases

sgreco1970
November 2nd, 2007, 04:00 PM
Ive uploaded a Tardis, a TNG Starfleet Commbadge and PADD.

I'd made an error on the first commbadge I'd uploaded, the colors were reversed! So I've uploaded the corrected version and asked the moderators via email to remove the first one. Sorry about that!

evil_genius_180
November 2nd, 2007, 08:13 PM
Nice work. They all look good but the PADD is my favorite. I love those things. :D

I was going to PM you about the combadge thing because I thought it might have been a mistake but I forgot. ;) But I deleted the incorrect one for you.

sgreco1970
November 3rd, 2007, 01:45 PM
thanks a ton for that and yeah hehe i dont know how I made such a mistake. I guess i was thinking of TOS alphas whic were gold or something. anyway, i fixed it and thanks so much for deleting the problem child there.

Glad you like the PADD, I could probably make a million of them, they had so many designs over all the seasons and series. Perhaps i'll make a single zip file with a few different ones. However, right now, Im pretty sure i know what the next few meshes will be but i'll post that in a seperate thread in case anyone wants to say, "Hey, IM working on those!"

evil_genius_180
November 4th, 2007, 01:05 AM
Some of the concept art for the newer badges also showed the gold and silver reversed, like that first version you uploaded.

As far as PADDS go, I love all the different designs. No two are exactly alike, as far as I know. :)