PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo & YIM

Breea
May 6th, 2008, 10:11 AM
OK..as Warrior will tell you computers and i do not jive...however, I've been pretty good at working with my YIM.

Yesterday, I had it in the morning..by afternoon it was gone..No matter what I do, I can't get it back up and working.. I've un-installed it and then re-installed it but nothing is working..

So are there any great and wonderful minds out there that could help me out, please..

Ever since I had Mozilla firefox install..It's cause my computer to do quirky things.

Thanks in advance. Any and all help will be grateful.

Breea

etwtewtew
May 6th, 2008, 04:47 PM
If you've just recently installed firefox are you sure you've reinstalled all your browser plugins like flash and java?

Breea
May 6th, 2008, 05:11 PM
If you've just recently installed firefox are you sure you've reinstalled all your browser plugins like flash and java?

That's was funny..I've had firefox for almost a year..and this is the first time it's happened..LOL

I guess I'm going to have to contact the people who installed it come back and see what's going on...

Thanks..

Breea
May 30th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Well after an hour of help..my computer is up & running again..I still have my YIM but it's coming through on Trillian....

Who knows..LOL

gmd3d
May 30th, 2008, 03:56 PM
Hi breea , good to see your woe's are over