PDA

View Full Version : Don't hit the newb!

BorgMan
June 3rd, 2008, 04:32 PM
Well, I just had to say *HI* so there, that's done ;)

For some of you I might not be such a newb, I'm usually the one who is referred to as *OMG WTF YOU DID DAT IN SKETCHUP!?!*.

My search for a good reference starfleet chair brought me here, and while I have the tendency to build everything I need myself, reference material is always welcome ;) I'll post some images of my ships and interiors soon... When I've figured out where everything is ^_^

Darrell Lawrence
June 3rd, 2008, 04:49 PM
Did you say... INTERIORS??? ;)

Oh, and welcome!

BorgMan
June 3rd, 2008, 04:52 PM
Yes, I said interiors :) I'm currently in the process of modelling my own designed Type 12 interior, and still have some old ones lying around that were praised by a lot of people. Just hang on ^_^

evil_genius_180
June 3rd, 2008, 09:14 PM
Ah, you're no newb, I saw some of your cool Sketch-Up stuff back in my SFM days and I can't wait to see more. Welcome to the site. :D

BorgMan
June 3rd, 2008, 10:49 PM
Thanx guys! Well, 5 posts it is then, which means only 1 after this one. I guess I could go ahead and post some accompanying Treknobabble :)

Darrell Lawrence
June 3rd, 2008, 10:56 PM
...or you can post in the Welcome thread in General Discussions :D

evil_genius_180
June 3rd, 2008, 10:58 PM
Or you could post your 5th post in your WIP thread and then edit it to add the attachments.

gmd3d
June 4th, 2008, 12:45 AM
Welcome aboard .. I would love to see more 2d artist posting .. I am looking forward to seen
your work...