PDA

View Full Version : Gallery

shrox
July 31st, 2008, 11:47 PM
I would kije to see a real spacecraft catagory in the gallery. I posted a pic of something I did for NASA, but only the aircraft catagort seemed appropriate.

gmd3d
August 1st, 2008, 01:57 AM
Sweet had a look see .. great to see Real art too :)

evil_genius_180
August 1st, 2008, 09:10 AM
Well, it would qualify as Air Transportation. If you don't think it fits there, that's what the Miscellaneous category is for.

shrox
August 1st, 2008, 10:42 AM
Well, it would qualify as Air Transportation. If you don't think it fits there, that's what the Miscellaneous category is for.

Yes, but what I saw there was mostly character art. Let's at least acknowledge that there is a real space program...make a Real Spacecraft catagory.

evil_genius_180
August 1st, 2008, 08:47 PM
I did notice that all of the images in the "Miscellaneous" category were sci-fi or fantasy (which is odd, since that's in the non-sicfi parent category and there is a fantasy parent category) characters. I might have to do something about that.

Back on topic, I read the description of the "Air Transportation" category again and you're right, it doesn't seem to include spacecraft, so I added your "Real Spacecraft" category. I also took the liberty of moving your image to the new category. I look forward to seeing more of your great work in that category and the others. :)