PDA

View Full Version : Models to download.

psycoderek
December 6th, 2008, 02:23 AM
Ok since my models fall in to the Wierd catagory I have put them in my vault for down load.

There are quite a few in there From a version of Randy Rhodes guitar to a keyboard/Synth and an Imperial walker ( My design) a pseudo Xwing fighter and My Endeavour Ship model. Well there are a few for you to download and destroy in your Animations so grab them here and have some fun with them.

the Pic shows my latest models and the file names used if you want them.

Pic for display purpose only. the model top tight I did through the night cause I couldn't sleep.

Heres the Dload link.
Enjoy.
http://digitalvault.bt.com/invite/login?c=343239313337&i=134f25-11dc135ceeb-gemini05&t=99766b937a89788b&r=mg&lang=en

gmd3d
December 6th, 2008, 02:39 AM
Great share .. I am sure they could fit in" SciFi - Other" - Categories

What format are they :)

psycoderek
December 6th, 2008, 03:44 AM
These are all obj files. So useable on almost all software that i can think of including lightwave. The pictured models for the most part with the exception of the Endeavour also include the Blend files fo persons to have a play with them. Those that use Blender that is. The other stuff in my vault is older work whilst learning but I'm sure it can be of use as background props for something. The synth wouldn't look out of place in Data's quarters that 's for sure.

Darrell Lawrence
December 6th, 2008, 07:25 AM
There's also a "Non-SciFi" and an "Other" category for the... well... non-SciFI and Other stuff :D

gmd3d
December 6th, 2008, 07:45 AM
oh yes there is that too:)