PDA

View Full Version : Question about Carerra 7

ArielSzataria
April 27th, 2009, 01:54 PM
Heyas. Can it take Poser stuff? The armor model I got is Poser, and a lot of the props and stuff I got already are poser, but Carerra just seems a lot more rounded and stuff. But, I would not really want to even consider getting it if all the stuff I have already is totally non usable. So, that's the question.

Can Carerra 7 import/use Poser files?

evil_genius_180
April 27th, 2009, 08:57 PM
Can you export files from Poser to other formats? (.lwo, .obj, etc.) If you can, most programs can take .lwo and pretty much all of them can take .obj format.

ArielSzataria
April 27th, 2009, 09:02 PM
I got no idea lol. Mostly though I am worried about my V3 stuff (My meshes and such) and my morphs, and that armor

evil_genius_180
April 27th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Well, not knowing anything about either program, that's my suggestion. It might work, it might not. Most 3D software lets you export to other formats, though for some you have to have a plug-in to export to .obj format.

Fretslayer
April 27th, 2009, 10:25 PM
99% of the figures/props/meshes that you can use in Poser you can use in Carrara.
I say 99% and not 100% because I have a few meshes that load up in both but only 'work' in Poser. Sixxus dragon and wolfman are two examples.

:)