PDA

View Full Version : Uniforms For Star trek and Stargate...

Badploy
May 11th, 2009, 01:20 PM
Are there any folks here keen on getting to grips with making 3D uniforms? It must be really daunting to note that today only a few folks have been able to do it successfully. TrekkieGirl is one that comes to mind. I also like the VanishPoint Jaffa Suit...

Badploy
May 11th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Wow! just saw the fine collection on the downloads here... Wow!!

Micaelus
May 14th, 2009, 12:06 PM
Not yet able to see these downloads...are there non-Starfleet uniforms available? I've found versions of Klingon uniforms elsewhere, but have had difficulty finding Romulan, Cardassian, Jem'Hadar, etc.

Also I'm searching for props for the above races. I've found plenty of Starfleet and some Klingon gear across the net, but the others seem sorely lacking.

evil_genius_180
May 14th, 2009, 08:48 PM
I know I've seen Klingon but I'm not sure about the other races, since I can't use that stuff. Post 2 more times and you'll be able to find out.

Badploy
May 15th, 2009, 09:29 AM
Looks like we gotta start building and resourcing... I am up for it. Anyone else??

First step will be to research sites that have images and textures, and post their links.

This can be for either races or outfits.

The more we have the better the outcome of whatever garment or outfit is created.