PDA

View Full Version : Download area

fungun
March 30th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Whats wrong with the download area?
I get these sql errors at the top of the page and nothing shows up in any of the catagories.

Thanks,
Tim

gmd3d
March 31st, 2010, 02:21 AM
I am getting the same ..
we shall have to wait until Warrior has time to look into it ..

Tenement
March 31st, 2010, 01:26 PM
I'm getting the same sql errors in the gallery pages also.

fungun
April 23rd, 2010, 03:13 PM
Warrior must be pretty busy right now.
Still getting the same errors on the download and gallery pages.:confused:

Tim

gmd3d
April 23rd, 2010, 03:17 PM
I PMed him about it. ??

fronzelneekburm
May 10th, 2010, 02:57 AM
Is there some alternate repository? I have recently had a disk crash and wanted to download some models again, but besides the SQL error it's also saying "YOu have insufficient privileges". How can i get these privileges?

gmd3d
May 10th, 2010, 03:19 AM
there is a problem with the Downloads area and I have informed the owner of the site regarding the problem. until they fix it the download area is busted .

there is no other repository.

what are the models your looking for

fronzel
May 10th, 2010, 04:27 AM
Well i had some nice models of Star trek related crafts that i am quite sure i got from here. Well i miss all of the stuff that was on that HDD, there was also a great T-800 model but don't really remember where i got it from, but i think it might also have been from here. Well i guess that's the fair punishment for not having a backup, but i had so much stuff, it would prolly have been like 50 DVD or so.

gmd3d
May 10th, 2010, 06:22 AM
why have you signed on using two user names ?????

as for the models they are for the time being unavailable and there is nothing I can do about it myself .

what format are the model you need out of interest

Dawg
May 11th, 2010, 07:17 PM
He should be glad I don't have Admin privileges here...

:D

I am
Dawg
:warrior:

gmd3d
May 12th, 2010, 02:27 AM
yeah no answer form him ether .. I think one of them is going bye bye .... perhaps both unless he responds soon

Darrell Lawrence
November 29th, 2010, 06:13 PM
http://www.3dgladiators.net/forums/showthread.php?t=23228

MasterAccount
December 16th, 2010, 04:16 PM
I think it's working again.

gmd3d
December 17th, 2010, 12:52 AM
Yes its working again ..... and has some new content too:) ....and hoping to add more soon as possible.

I am also hoping that they will be used and then seen some new art posted here too.

I have seen some great art on other sites with models from a few site possibly from here too??
why oh why?? are they not showing there art here too. if they got the model from here why not
show the stuff they make here!!.. :)

we´re not just a modelling site but an art site :) hence the Gallery above
nor do we want to be just a repository for models only :).

Lets see what your doing with them and be open to discussion and lets have a great time enjoying
this hobby and art.

There are a few exception to what can be shown here ie no Galactica related art for example. that can
be posted over at our sister site colonial fleets.

Mapper
December 25th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Cool, will have to post some ship art :)

gmd3d
December 25th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Cool, will have to post some ship art :)
great ..:D:D