PDA

View Full Version : Honor Our Veterans

Darrell Lawrence
November 12th, 2012, 12:19 PM
dKjDZAWo2-k

Clarence Frach - My grandfather on my mom's side.
Clifford Bowers - A former school mates father.
Donald Franzen - Dawg's father-in-law.
Robert Lawrence - My father.
David Bay - My half-brother.
Bill Mace - Friend.
Brian Mace - Bill's son.
Fawn Strandness - My daughter.
Drew Strandness - My son-in-law.
Dan Lewis - Friend

evil_genius_180
November 12th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Your video was removed.

I'm also a veteran. My brother-in-law is ex Army (so is my sister) but I don't know if he was ever deployed to Afghanistan or Iraq while he was in. However, he's been to both countries and is currently in Afghanistan as a civilian contractor.

To anybody who's still serving and has been deployed to a combat zone or will be in the future, my hat's off to you.

Darrell Lawrence
November 12th, 2012, 11:00 PM
I updated it is all. It's there. You have pics of you and them in uniform? Not being deployed to a combat area doesn't mean you're not a veteran :)

evil_genius_180
November 13th, 2012, 09:10 AM
I don't think so. I don't have much of anything from my Army days. Plus, I'm not a big picture taker.

Yeah, my sister and brother-in-law are veterans also. They both served for several years.

Nice tribute video. Though, I maybe would have gone with patriotic music, as opposed to Star Trek music. ;)

Darrell Lawrence
November 13th, 2012, 10:16 AM
No Patriotic music really fit the feel I was after :)

Surely your mom or sister or brother have a picture of you in uniform? ;) Do you have them in uniform? If so, email 'em to me and I'll add them.

rschulte
November 13th, 2012, 11:32 AM
Normally I don't like it when performers make their own variation to the National Anthem, but the following link is for Madison Rising's version, which I've shared with all my veteran family members.... I hope you'll enjoy it and to all the vets here, Thank you!

http://thpatriots.blogspot.com/search/label/Madison%20Rising

Darrell Lawrence
November 13th, 2012, 06:33 PM
Cool but definitely a different rendition :LOL: Unfortunately not what I am after.

Darrell Lawrence
November 15th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Updated. Added a couple more people, and changed the music.