PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions wanted

Battlestarben
May 10th, 2001, 01:56 PM
I have a very vague outline for a series of stories set BEFORE the original BSG pilot. All I really have figured out is where the chraracters will be and what they'll be doing. Any suggestions? I actually want to gt this written into a long original story, unlike my old "BSG rips off Star Trek" stories! Any suggestions would be welcome.

------------------
Kilroy Was AND STILL IS here!

Wilburbud
May 10th, 2001, 07:14 PM
Well I can give you the basic outline of the BSG/SW crossover I have been working on(have about 30 pages completed). The timeframe is just after the destruction of the first Deathstar and several years before the destruction of the Colonies. The situation for the Colonies is much different than the one we know. The Colonial fleet is actually winning the war when the rebel alliance arrives looking for somewhere to put a new base and production facility that the Imperials can't reach. After much debate the Council of 12 agrees to give very limited aid to the rebellion in exchange for tech(leading to the development of the Scarlet Viper perhaps!?). A certain blue skinned Imperial Admiral discovers the base and the Colonies. Things don't go so well from there for the Colonies.......

Battlestarben
May 11th, 2001, 12:24 PM
Cool! Star Wars was what really interested me in SciFi... at age 6, every day when I would come home from school I would plop down in front of the TV and pop episode IV into the VCR. I'd stay there until my mom got tired of the BANG BANG BOOM noise and then go do something else. I'd be interested in reading what you've completed in your story.

Ando
May 13th, 2001, 06:07 PM
What happened to the fanfic forum. All the other discussions are gone.

Darrell Lawrence
May 13th, 2001, 09:32 PM
??? This *is* the fan fic forum.

------------------
3D Gladiators Project Admin (http://www.3dgladiators.net/)
Poser Space Cadets (http://www.3dposer.com/)
Warrior of 3D Art Gallery (http://warrior.3dworlds.org/)

"If not for TOS, then there would be no Trek movies, TNG, DS9 or Voyager."

"All I ask is that you read and understand before jumping to conclusions."

"Legends never die... They just get new Captains."

Battlestar_Commander
May 15th, 2001, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Ando
What happened to the fanfic forum. All the other discussions are gone.

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. But it sounded like, if your talking about this forum, that you had the post view to show only the post (last posts, active discussions) for the last few days (maybe one or two days) which is why I think you no longer see the other discussions.

Changing that to show all the post from the beginning will solve that problem.

Aliana
May 16th, 2001, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Battlestarben
I have a very vague outline for a series of stories set BEFORE the original BSG pilot. All I really have figured out is where the chraracters will be and what they'll be doing. Any suggestions? I actually want to gt this written into a long original story, unlike my old "BSG rips off Star Trek" stories! Any suggestions would be welcome.

------------------

Hey, Ben!

I've been thinking about this question. . . could you give more information? I might have some suggestions, then. How far before the pilot? Are you thinking just a short time before the Destruction, or earlier, such as when Apollo, etc. are in the academy? And what characters would you want to include?

Aliana :)